- Administrators can now take forms on behalf of other users whether or not the form is published. This improves the workflow when entering onsite registrants into the system after the event.
- In a renewal payment confirmation email the "click here to view this paid invoice" link was requiring login, which took the user to their profile rather than the invoice. This has been fixed.
- A bug existed that was causing some users to not properly go into their renewal period. In particular, the user was unable to access a renewal form and the "renew" button was absent in the profile.
- Revenue account names are now editable regardless of whether transactions are attached to the account or not. Also, changes to revenue account names are retroactive, meaning current transactions tied to a revenue account will receive the updated/edited name.
- Administrators can now access and utilize a spell check function when creating an invoice email notification, much like what exists currently in the Contact Center.
- When a new member type is created using the copy group permissions function, the product will now also allow copy permissions for assigned attributes (both org and linked for org member types), form pricing and e-lists.
- A bug in the product causing special characters entered into a form to export as question marks (?) has been fixed so the excel file now shows appropriate characters upon form submission export.
- In form builder, the option to toggle on and off the "enable confirmation section" has been removed, as it had no function behind it.
- Member type names with apostrophes now appear on the administrator's dashboard. Previously, these member types caused load errors.
- When a Contact Name built-in was added as a form field, it would only save the value to the submission if the form taker interacted with the field. If the field pre-populated with the profile value and was not edited by the form taker, the Contact Name did not save to the submission. Now the Contact Name will save to the submission whether or not the form taker edits the field.
- After six failed login attempts, a user is locked out of the system to mitigate a brute-force login attack. Previously, users were not being automatically unlocked after an hour. Moving forward, locked users will be automatically unlocked after one hour.
- On the Admin Home, the link on the Aged Receivables graph was not properly setting the filters in the transaction report. We’ve corrected the link so it sets the filters in the transaction report to match the values represented in the graph.
- On the admin home, the event dashboard was not fully loading if there were no past events displaying. It now full loads regardless of whether or not there are past events.
- We corrected the text in the date-based pricing modal. Since our last release, this text referred to discount codes.
- In the editor, the image insert tool at the bottom has been corrected to use top, right, left and bottom margins instead of v-space and h-space. Put another way, the image insert tool will now allow you to set the space between the image and other elements when the image is first being inserted.
- We have made a few minor tweaks to form fields to improve accessibility for screen readers.
- For date-based pricing memberships with proration, if a proration period started before and ended after 12/31, the pricing was not properly calculated for new members. It will now be properly calculated, regardless of where a proration period falls on the calendar.
- For date-base memberships with multi-year pricing, new members were not receiving the correct expiration dates, forcing admins to manually correct them. New members will now receive the correct expiration dates when joining for multiple years.
- For date-based memberships that offer multi-year pricing, renewals through the profile were not generating the correct pricing for the additional year options. Now they do.
- When only one renewal path was specified for a member type and the renewal path was different from the current member type (first year members renewing as second year members, for example), we were generating an invoice for the current member type. We now correctly generate the invoice for the new member type. Note: if multiple member types are in the renewal path, the current member type will still be reflected on the automatically generated invoice.
- There was an occasional error when a Key Contact added a Linked Profile. This error occurred if the Key Contact cancelled out of adding a new profile, then attempted to add the profile again. We’ve fixed the issue so the error no longer occurs.
- The notifications sent through committee management for new files were not properly displaying the user’s contact name that uploaded the file. They do now.
- When assigning attributes to organizational member types, the modal would not always allow admins to save. Now it does.
- When setting up member type notifications, the Font Family drop down would stick in the page from time to time. We’ve permanently unstuck it.
- When a credit memo was generated that had multiple line items, the line items did not update to Paid status on the transaction report, even if the credit memo had been settled. Now they do.
- Users who were not logged in could not see paid invoices, making for a disruptive experience when a non-logged-in user paid an invoice. We now allow people who are not logged in to view paid invoices.
- Previously, creating a new member type was a major project. Each area of MemberClicks needed to be updated in order for the new member type’s group to have permissions. Articles, menu items, categories, widget, forms, form fields, calendar events, attribute security, etc all needed to be updated and it was easy to make a mistake. While adding a new member type isn’t an every day task, we’ve made it much easier when it comes up. Administrators now have the option to copy another group’s permission when create a new member type, saving much, much time and confusion.
- When paying an invoice directly with a credit card on the front-end of the site, we now pre-populate the billing section with the primary address of the profile.
- Similarly, when submitting a form and paying by credit card, we now pre-populate the billing section with the primary address of the profile.
- On the admin home, administrators now have the option to refresh the financial graphs to get updated metrics. Previously, these graphs updated once a day overnight.
- There was an issue that prevented message tracking (opens, etc) for automated renewal messages. Moving forward, new automated renewal messages will include the message tracking automatically.
- When updating the email address of a linked profile in an organizational membership, the instant search results in the top right corner didn’t reflect the new email address. Now it does.
- Similarly, updating the name of a member type wasn’t being reflected in the instant search results. The new member type name will now be included in the results.
- When adding a new profile that uses the same username as a deleted profile, we now display a link to the delete profile so it can be more easily changed or restored. This was previously only working when the existing profile was not deleted.
- For member types that include a lifetime membership option, the default option in application and renewal forms was for the lifetime duration. We’ve updated the ordering of options to correspond to the order in member type settings.
- In relatively rare instances when a member in their renewal period had a partially paid dues invoice and the admin changed the member’s member type, we would void the partial paid invoice. We now no longer void partially paid dues invoices when the member type changes.
- We’ve corrected the parameters of the aged receivables link on the admin home. This link will now direct you to the transaction report with report parameters so you can see the individual transactions that comprise the aged receivables report.
- Previously, when administrators were paying an invoice on the admin side of the site, the email address displayed on the payment page was ignored; the payment notification was always sent to the profile address. We now respect updates to the notification email address.
- We've made it much faster setting up member type pricing, discount codes and date-based pricing schemes in forms. You can now add multiple member types to a pricing column, eliminating much duplicate work.
- When entering credit card payments as an administrator, we've improved the validation so invalid characters (letters, for example) are prevented from being entered. Previously, administrators received an error when trying to apply the payment when an invalid character was entered.
- We fixed an issue that prevented the default notifications in member type settings from being edited. This issue was introduced in the 4/18 update.
- We’ve updated the loading of the admin home for a smoother experience. Each section now loads independently with placeholders during load.
- We’ve updated the payment section of forms in the form builder to better communicate an example payment section. Apologies for any confusion caused by the previous example.
- We cleared up another point of confusion around deleted profiles. When viewing a deleted profile as an administrator, we now display a banner at the top of the profile indicating the status.
- When editing notifications in member type management, we now display the name of the member type at the top of the page as a reminder of which member type is being edited when working on these notifications.
- On the transaction report under the Transaction Type filter, we’ve added a filter to find voided transactions.
- When paying an invoice as an administrator, we now pre-populate the billing address fields from the profile, saving much repetitive data entry. We'll be expanding this to forms and direct invoice payments from the profile soon.
- The .iif file used to import transactions into QuickBooks was not properly formatting both sides (debit and credit) of discount transactions, causing an error on import into Quickbooks. We now properly format the .iff file for both sides of discount transactions, resolving future errors.
- The text in the Transaction Report was not always wrapping correctly, making it difficult to read all of the content, especially in the Payment Method column. We now display these fields cleanly.
- We corrected an issue that occurred viewing individual calendar events on mobile devices when the map integration was also enabled for the event. Previously, text could be hidden behind the map. Now the text wraps properly.
- There were a few circumstances where errors on the payment page of forms allowed multiple submissions to the gateway. We now prevent these issues from causing multiple submissions to the gateway.
- When an administrator applied multiple partial payments to a single invoice that had multiple line items, each line item was not properly changing status in the transaction report. Now they do.
- When editing submissions, occasionally dollar signs were displaying next to fields that weren’t set as pricing fields. This no longer happens.
- We corrected another similar issue where a duplicate selection set option was displaying on some fields when editing submissions.
Article is closed for comments.