- Previously only Review Panel File Upload and Submission Text fields were displayed to Reviewers. Now all Form Fields in the Review Panel Section can be displayed to Reviewers. More information can be found here.
- Forms reporting dashboards have now been added to the form submission and registrant lists. These new dashboards offer insights in a quick-access format to easily view form data such as revenue, discount code usage, and selection set information.
- Organization Logo Management has been relocated from the Invoice Settings Page to the Account Settings Page.
- Deleted profiles are no longer reflected in the "End" number in the Membership Report. Previously, these profiles were being factored into that number.
- The new payment management UI has been released for all customers and the old payment management UI has been sunset.
- There are now additional options when creating an Ad Hoc invoice from within an individual profile. You can now choose how to handle the invoice once it is created, and you can also assign a due date of your choosing instead of automatically defaulting to the invoice template settings due date.