What is it?
The Exports tab will allow you to download data exported from your MC Professional system.
How to Access
Navigate to Reporting > Exports
Exporting Profile Data
1. To export profile data, find the list of profiles you want to export. In this example, I'm exporting all profiles in my database.
2. With the profiles selected that you want to export, click on the Actions menu in the bottom right and choose the option to Export Profiles.
3. In the modal window, select the attributes you want to export by clicking into the 'Select an Attribute Set' drop-down.
Three stock options will appear, which are: System Default, All Attributes, and Create New or Ad Hoc.
System Default contains the six built-in options of First Name, Last Name, Organization, Email Primary, Expiration Date, and Member Type.
All Attributes: Exports all attributes out of the system.
Create New or Ad Hoc: Allows you to choose whichever attributes you'd like to export. If you choose this option, a drop-down of attributes will appear. You need to select the options you want to export.
4. Once you have selected the attribute set to export, be sure to name the export in the Export Name field. You can also save the attribute set, and check off options to include the profile ID and notes in your export. You will then be able to click the Export button at the bottom.
What if I can't see the Export Name or Export button?
If you choose to create a new/ad-hoc list of attributes to export, a drop-down filled with your attributes will appear on the page. This will often hide the Export Name and Export button and resemble the below.
To remove this drop-down in order to access the Export Name and Export button, click above the drop-down of attributes somewhere within the page. For example, click next to the words 'Create a list of attributes to export.' This will cause the attribute drop-down to disappear. You can then enter your Export Name as needed.
5. To pick up the export file, navigate to Reporting > Exports. Click on Download File to download the exported file to your computer.