You can add an Embedded Map to your registration form to give registrants a sense of where the venue is. Below are instructions on how to embed a map using Google Maps.
- Search for the location on Google Maps (https://www.google.ca/maps)
- On the sidebar that appears on the left, click "Share"
- On the popup window, after selecting a map size, click "Copy HTML"
- Embed the code on your registration form in the ePly system
- Click on the Header section from the Form Setup tab
- Click the "HTML" button at the bottom left of the box.
- Paste the copied code (you can paste after you've clicked in the box by holding the CTRL key and pressing "V" to paste) and click Save.
- Click Preview and you can see the map embedded on your registration form.
If you are having any technical difficulties, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or calling 1-800-507-3759 and pressing "2" for support.
Article is closed for comments.