Editing a Registration
If an event participant contacts you and notifies you that they will be attending on day one of the conference instead of day two, you can make this adjustment in the "Registration Details" screen.
- Click on the "Primary Registrants" report.
- Click on the registrant's hyperlinked name to go to their "Primary Registrant" tab.
- Make the adjustments in the registration option.
- If there is a fee associated with the registration option, change or enter a fee in the Price field box.
- Click 'Save'.
Note that all adjustments that have an associated fee are automatically reflected in the Payment Details as either a Registration Charge or Registration Refund.
Process Credit Cards through the Back End
*If continuing from the aforementioned steps, you'll only need to click on the Registrant's "Payment Summary" tab and can skip steps 1 and 2.
- Click on "Payments" report.
- Click on registrant's name to go to their "Payment Summary"
- Click 'Process Credit Card Payment' for online payment processing. Once approved, the payment will automatically be added to the Payment Summary.
The last step will be to send the confirmation email and credit card receipt manually.
Note that credit card numbers are not stored so you will need to contact the registrant to get their card details. However, you can process the payment while on the phone with the registrant as it is processed automatically and this way no card details need to be recorded.
Article is closed for comments.