Mailing lists may contain all of your contacts (for a blanket broadcast), or only a small portion of them (for a more targeted campaign). In either case, you must have at least one mailing list before you can send an email campaign.Once you're mailing list is ready to go, you can Create your Email Template.
1. Click on “Mailing Lists” on the menu on the left of the screen.
Click on it and it will give you information on who is on your mailing list. You can even duplicate or delete the mailing list.
Creating a new mailing list
- Enter the name of your mailing list, this is for your own reference.
- Enter more details in the Description field, this is optional and for your own reference.
- Check the box in the left column to add a contact to the mailing list
- You can select the all of the contact by clicking on the check box on the top row.
- Clicking the name of a column will sort the list by that column
- You can filter the list by entering some text into the filter row and select a filter type.
- Once you have selected all of the contacts to add to the list, click “Save”.
Editing an existing list
You may edit an existing list by selecting it from the exiting mailing list box, make the needed changes and then click "Save".
Please sign in to leave a comment.