For Single Day Events in Pacific Time (beginning of the video)
You can use the built-in Add to Calendar feature in the Email Notifications area.
The information is translated to the iCal file from the Event Details area:
- Event Time (must follow the format H:MM am/pm - H:MM am/pm) *do not include timezone
- Event Date (must be a single date eg. July 7, 2021)
- Event Location
- Event Description (appears in the body of the iCal file)
For Multi-Day Events in a preferred Time Zone (skip to 1:35)
If you would like to have a link on your registration form, thank you page or in your confirmation email that, when clicked, will set up an appointment in the registrants' Outlook, follow these steps:
- Create a new appointment in your own Outlook and enter the details including date, time, location.
- Click on the "File" or "Office" button at the top left, select “Save as”.
- Choose destination where you want to save the file, name the file, select “iCalendar Format” in the “Save as Type” drop down menu, and then click “Save”.
- You can upload the .ics file in the document upload manager and insert it. For more information, see Hosting Files - Image & Document Upload.
Article is closed for comments.