Here are the steps if you need to cancel a registration:
- From the Reports tab, click on any report that displays the registrants' information, typically the Primary Registrants or All Registrants report.
- Find the registrant you would like to delete and click their name.
- Click the "Cancel Primary Registration" button in the upper right.
- Click on 'OK' - the registrant is now off from the final registration list and if there were events fees, they have not been refunded. Learn how to Refund a Registrant or Create an Adjustment Type.
Restore a Cancelled Registration
- Click "More Reports" from the left menu
- Click the 'Cancelled Registrations' report
- Locate registration to be reversed and click on 'Restore' to the top right.
- The registrant will be restored to the registration list however, the prices are still at $0.00.
To add a charge, click on the Primary Registrant tab and put a dollar amount in the Price column of the field that carries the event fee.
Article is closed for comments.