- We’ve improved your financial reporting process with the following new features:
- Ability to control debit and credit accounts on your Transaction Report exports instead of defaulted values.
- Ability to utilize QuickBooks classes when applicable for QuickBooks Desktop users.
- New reversal transactions that are automatically created for each line item when an invoice is voided. This allows you to seamlessly correct any existing transactions in your accounting system when the invoice is voided in MemberClicks. More information can be found here.
- You’ll notice a new look to Group Management, where the user experience is more intuitive and in line with the evolving look and feel of the MemberClicks product.
- Previously, admins were unable to save and create a new event on the Community Calendar. This has been fixed.
- If a selection set contained a selection with an apostrophe and another with the word “class,” the selection set was not editable in the form builder. We’ve fixed this.
- Previously, when setting the default values for single-select selection sets in form builder, admins could choose multiple selections. This has been fixed so only one can be selected.
- When crediting an invoice using a comma in the dollar amount, the credit amount was inaccurate. We’ve fixed this.
- Sometimes admins would receive a warning message when attempting to create a profile search using an event name and date. The cause of this issue was identified and fixed so searches are executed properly.
- When renewal was occurring through a form, the default payment notification was being sent to the key contact rather than the notification customized for the member type. This issue has been fixed.
- A system error was indicating that Moolah EFT payments were broken. We discovered this was happening when the payment method chosen was Moolah EFT, but the original invoice was not set up to use EFT. We made some adjustments to make this process more clear and help admins avoid this mistake in the future.
- When an admin went to “Take This Form,” the Member Type column associated with the listed profiles was no longer populated. We fixed this so that member types appear next to profiles in the available list of form takers.
- In our last release, we introduced the ability for administrators to override pricing when taking forms on behalf of other people. Now that we have a better workflow for onsite event registrations and other cases where discount codes had been used to increase a price, we are discontinuing the ability to set up discount codes that increase the price of a form line item. This change will simplify future improvements to both forms and the payment areas of the product.
Form pricing schemes that currently have discount codes set up that result in an increase in price will continue to work as they have been. This change only applies when saving updates to existing discount code schemes or when creating new ones.
- We fixed an issue that impacted organizations with members enrolled in auto-renew with Authorize.net and who had previously switched member types.
- Forms that had been set to Published status from within the form builder were not always actually being changed to Published status. We fixed the issue so the status change is consistent.
- We’ve improved how voided invoices are displayed in the PDF version. These PDFs will now display ‘Void’ at the top of the invoice.
- We fixed an issue that caused mobile numbers to not be clickable in the directory.
- We fixed an issue that prevented paid invoices from being sent to multiple recipients. Prior to this fix, only one of the recipients received the invoice email.
- When new profiles completed a form which generated an invoice, the address information was not being populated on the invoice. We’ve fixed this issue so the address correctly populates for new profiles.
- Previously it was possible for administrators to lose profile edits if the edit button was clicked while already in the edit view. This is now prevented.
- When in the “Take this Form” modal in Forms List, a few columns were not able to be sorted. This has been fixed so all pertinent columns can be sorted.
- If a special character existed in the “From” field of a Contact Center message, it wasn’t rendering correctly when reaching recipients’ inboxes. We’ve fixed this.
- Pending e-list messages on the administrative side of MemberClicks were not being marked properly. We have fixed this so pending messages are marked with the appropriate check mark on the admin view.
- In Payment Management, when invoices were tagged, the counter was not reflecting the actual number of invoices selected. We have fixed this so the counter matches the number of invoices tagged.
- On a form, if you added a text box/area with default text in it, and that text contained an apostrophe, it would show up as “'”. This has been fixed so the apostrophe renders properly.
- Administrators can now modify price fields when taking forms on behalf of other profiles. Note that editing does not apply to number-based pricing schemes (as opposed to selection sets).
- We’ve added the ability to resend contact center and form confirmation messages from the admin view of a profile. Administrators no longer have to leave the profile to resend these messages.
- Prior to this update, when a credit memo was settled, we sent the payment notification email from the associated invoice template settings. You now have the ability to send a customized Refund Settlement Notification email that will resonate more appropriately with the intended audience.
- When required fields were left blank in event and linked membership sections of forms, an error message would appear, but the blank field was not easily identifiable. We’ve fixed this by making the blank field highlighted automatically.
- Renewal invoices for Member Types that are set to “offline payments only” could not be paid by credit card by administrators. We’ve fixed this so the "offline payments only" rule only applies to members.
- Previously, payments could be made against credit memo invoices. We’ve removed this ability.
- We've made several changes to improve email deliverability. The most important to note is that elist messages will now have the Sender field set as '@memberclicks-mail.net' rather than @orgid.memberclicks.net.
- Prior to this update, only the person submitting a form could receive a confirmation email with relevant details. You now have the ability to send a unique email to each registrant containing their individual event itinerary.
- When uploading a file to the Media Manager that matches an existing file name, administrators now have the option to replace the existing file or to upload the new file with an amended name.
- We’ve replaced the drop down options in renewal notifications with an input box where administrators choose the timing of the notification down to the day. Administrators are no longer limited by the options within the drop down menu.
- The footer of invoice templates now support merge fields, allowing administrators to personalize the information in this area.
- Administrators can now see when a profile is eligible to renew. Profiles within their renewal period will have the indication next to the status.
- Offline Credit Card payments are now included in the Payment Type filter by default.
- We’ve updated the actions toolbar in the Invoice List to streamline payment management.
- When Member Type dues were based on a number attribute, any character could be entered on a form. If any non-number character was entered, the form submission resulted in no charge. Now, only numbers can be entered.
- Addresses with special characters previously did not display correctly on invoices. Now they do.
- Occasionally, the drop down menus in the HTML editor would stick in place when editing emails. This no longer happens.
- We fixed several bugs that impacted the display of forms on mobile devices.
- We corrected an errant comma in the location section of calendar event details.
- The credit card types presented to people submitting payment did not match the options configured in the payment processor. Most commonly, payment processors that were not configured for Amex were still displaying Amex as a payment option. We now only display the credit card types configured in the payment processor setup.
- We resolved errors that could occur when searching, tagging and contacting profiles from the registrant list.
- Previously, profile notes could appear to stick when navigating from one profile to another, making it appear that the same note had been applied to multiple profiles. We’ve fixed this display issue so the note only appears on the profile with which it’s associated.