Our top priority at MemberClicks is to create a shockingly refreshing experience for customers. A big part of that is gathering your feedback, listening to your needs and enhancing the product. Recently, we have received feedback asking for a better way to manage old forms. They're old; you don't want to see them anymore. But you also don't want to delete them. To solve this challenge, we're happy to announce form archiving!
With this update, you'll get:
- Ability to set a form's status to published, unpublished or archived
- Option to hide archived forms from view
- A refreshed design and user experience
- Ability to sort and group by form status
- An updated "Registrants" column, which now shows the number of event registrants or an option to view registration specifics of various events on the form
These updates will be rolled out within the next week. We hope you enjoy and look forward to your feedback.
Questions or concerns? Let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Here is What You've Got Now
Here is What You'll Experience Soon