We had a series of updates this week focused on the payment features and reporting - fixing several long standing issues, especially around filtering in the transaction report. Details below:
- We corrected an issue that caused the receivables graph on the Admin Home to not update correctly. There were several scenarios which were not being correctly calculated. This graph will now correctly calculate open sale line items, less any discounts and partial payments against those line items for all revenue accounts not set as 'Dues.' The graph updates early in the morning, once per day.
- We fixed several filters on the Transaction Report including ‘Unpaid,’ ‘Refund’ and ‘Discount.’
- ‘Unpaid’ displays all sale transactions that have no payments related, and all of the transactions for invoices that have been partially paid. The 'Unpaid' filter will also display unsettled credit memos.
- 'Refund' displays all credit memos.
- 'Discount' displays all discount line items.
- There was an issue where not all of the contact info associated with a profile was being sent to Authorize.net as part of all transactions. This issue has been resolved, so all contact info will appear in Authorize.net moving forward.
- The URL generated by Site Links when inserting a ‘View All’ link pointed to a previous version of the front-end directory. We’ve updated this URL to point to the most recent version of the directory.
- When submitting offline payments as an administrator, the date field is now required.
- Sales transactions that were paid in full by the use of a discount code were remaining in 'Open' status on the transaction report. These items now update to 'Paid.'
- There were two scenarios where email addresses in profiles did not properly link in the directory listing. Domains that contain multiple periods, such as abc.123.com and email addresses that contain a number, such as email@example.com, were broken. Both of these issues have been corrected.
- We’ve improved the validation on payment pages to ensure only valid characters are able to be input in the credit card number field. Previously, users could experience errors on this page without clear messaging about what went wrong.
- We corrected an error that occurred when date fields in forms were typed into, rather than input through the date picker.
- We’ve added pagination to the invoice template list. Previously, it appeared as though some of the templates hadn’t been saved due to the absence of pagination.
- Long event names caused styling issues on the front-end. We’ve corrected the issue so long event names display without breaking the look of the event title.
- In the contact center, when adding a site link to any directory search, there was an additional slash inserted which resulted in a broken link. We’ve removed the extra character so the inserted links function correctly.
- When administrators edit a profile’s username, we prevent duplicate usernames from being created. When a duplicate username is found, we now provide a link to that profile so it is easier to make a change, if necessary. Previously, the link was only displaying when profiles were created, not edited. The link now appears on creation and edit.
- There was an issue that delayed or, in some cases, prevented the saving of form fields with field logic applied. We’ve enhanced the field validation when moving from page to page of a form to resolve the issue.
- The form timer was not recognizing moving from page to page as form activity, occasionally causing the timeout warning message to appear too soon. The form timer now respects moving from page to page as form activity.
- Group permissions on pricing fields in the membership section of forms were not fully applying the permissions, making it possible for an invoice line item be generated for a field that didn’t appear to the user. This has been corrected.
- Default values in forms that also had pricing associated prevented pricing from also being included in the merged value in confirmation pages and emails. The price now merges in correctly, along with the selection value.
- The API can now be used to search for profiles based on event registrant status. Technical details are available here and here. Organizations using the API with webinar software, learning management systems and event apps can now have a tighter, more automated integration. Note: form fields are still not available through the API, but profile attributes of registrants are available.
- We fixed an issue that prevented Key Contacts from unlinking profiles within the membership section of forms. Key Contacts will now see the Unlink option during the renewal section of forms.
- When administrators added a new user with the same username as a profile in deleted status, the error message was not displaying. As a result, admins saw an endless spinner. We now show the error message immediately.
- Users taking forms with field limits or registrant limits often saw the form timeout message too early, especially on the payment page. This has been fixed so the correct form timeout period (5 minutes when there's a registrant limit or field limit) is respected.
- We weren't properly validating the format of date fields on forms, occasionally causing internal server errors when form takers typed directly into a date field, rather than using the date picker. We now validate the formatting and alert the user if there are any errors.
- In some instances, the message report would load without properly paginating. This has been fixed.
- The form revenue report was not correctly calculating 'total discounts' and 'revenue less discounts' fields. We've fixed up the report so the revenue fields calculate correctly, with or without discounts.
- Replies in the community forum were not always triggering notifications to all users that had subscribed to a particular forum. Now they do.
- We recently introduced a bug which prevented administrators from updating the revenue account associated with the membership section of forms. The revenue accounts can now be updated as needed.
- We fixed a few rare scenarios where member types that had multi-year join options were not correctly assigning the expiration date.
- When a profile's username was deleted, we were not fully deleting the field from the database, which kept that username reserved. We now fully delete that username from all areas of the database, making the username available again.
- When creating an ad hoc invoice, we now handle commas in the 'Amount' field.